- Understand and strictly adhere to safety and quality guidelines without deviation
- Safely and efficiently complete repairs and upgrades at elevated heights.
- Impacted equipment will be mounted on various structures such as Guyed Towers, Lattice Towers, Monopole Towers, Water Towers, Stealth Towers and Rooftops
- Ensure that Job Hazard Assessment (JHA) requirements are identified, documented and followed
- Accurately and timely document job costs, including labor hours and material
- Read customer blueprints and execute scope of work per the customer’s specifications
- Break/Fix work will consist of repairs and upkeep to existing cellular networks / sites
- Civil work will consist of upgrading and expanding existing cellular networks / sites
- Pre and Post Work Site Audits
- Cellular Radio and Antenna Swaps
- Legacy cable plant upgrades from Coaxial Cable to Fiber
- Site Upgrades
- Capacity Expansion
- Must successfully complete ADEX’s tower training program at required level including completing a 90-day post training probation period
- Must be able to travel outside home market up to 75% of the time; however, based on business requirements this duration could be extended beyond 75%
- Must be able to work outside of normal business hours (i.e., shift work), to include nights and weekends, when needed
- Ability to work in remote and challenging locations including, but not limited to: rooftops, confined spaces, and all types of geographic locations
- Ability to clearly identify specific color schemes
- Ability to drive long distances on and off road
- Must be willing to serve in an on-call rotation
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently without continuous supervision with the desire and ability to learn and retain new knowledge
- Must be a team player and have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English language for safety reasons
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure in stressful and demanding work environment
- Must have high level of computer proficiency, including a working knowledge of all Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to learn and retain physical and mechanical installation specifications
- Standing, Walking and Climbing for extended periods of time
- Repetitive Movements for extended periods of time
- Push / Pull materials and equipment for extended periods of time
- Lift / Carry materials that are an average weight of (35) pounds, up to (70) pounds extended periods of time
- Readiness to perform these duties in all weather conditions / climates including heat, cold, rain etc.
- The ability to use hand tools, power tools and industry test equipment
- Must have own transportation to get to the job site if required
- Candidates must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
- Driving records will be checked for the past 5 years
- Passing a drug test is also required and must be completed within 48 hours of offer acceptance.
- Before employment, successful completion of a 7 Year Criminal Background Check is required. The Criminal Background investigation includes felonies and misdemeanors as well as education and employment verification. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify from employment.
Find us at: